Australian Consumer Guarantee
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law as we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you. As an Australian consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods:
- Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable period of time after purchase.
- Are not fit for purpose (ie. they do not do what seller said they would do).
- Do not match the seller’s description or sample.
- Are of unacceptable quality, or:
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Glow Australia warrants this product against defects in workmanship, material and fault for a period of 14 days from its original delivery date. You must present your receipt as proof of purchase for product tracking and recorded delivery date. Please read the following information carefully and retain this warranty card for any warranty claim.
All products are individually hand tested for quality control before delivery. This is to ensure exceptional quality, durability and reliability of all products. After 13 years of manufacturing developing and redesigning our products we can confidently boast the very best quality on the market and ensure all products are delivered in good working condition.
- Purchases made via our online store constitutes acceptance of all our terms and conditions of purchasing, return and warranty policies.
- Good(s) must be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives it.
- Proof of purchase must be provided with the return of good(sGood(s) are not returnable if you have misused a product and have caused or contributed to the failure of the good(s), eg., by damaging or misusing the good(s). This includes excessive visible wear and tear of good(s).
- Original shipping/postage cost are included in any credit, refund of exchange of a purchase.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping/postage cost.
- Good(s) need to be mailed in appropriate protective packaging as item was received, unless returned in-person to store.
- Failure to return good(s) within the alloted time period will result in the refusal of warranty cover.
- Buyer is able to either exchange item(s) for another item(s), will be offered a store credit or receive a full refund of your purchase.
- Refunds can be processed within 14 days as a return credit through your paypal account or through other means of your original purchases.
- We do not accept any change of mind purchases.
How to make a warranty claim:Please contact us directly (contact information provided below). Each individual case will be assessed by our quality control team, which will requirethe return of goods before any warranty claim can be provided.
Kamikaze Amusements Pty Ltd TA Glow Australia
Online support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Contact for return address.
Please note: Whilst product(s) sold are for night golf applications. The product(s) are a novelty item with internal electronic components including batteries, timers and diodes. The use of heavy drivers may cause electronic components to become dislodged resulting in damage to your product(s). The approximate battery life is 35 to 50 hours depending on the product(s) purchased. These batteries cannot be replaced and will run out of power from excessive use or slow power drain over time. 14 days warranty is provided in good faith acknowledging batteries can expire during this period.